Tall Girl Problems
Being a 6’0 to 6’1” tall lady, I definitely can’t hide in a crowd. These are some common problems I encounter:
- Going shopping and NEVER finding jeans that fit right (AE does have good ones though).
- Finding shirts that are long enough. The only shirts that seem to be long enough are usually short dresses.
- Finding a cute dress or shorts that don’t go up to my butt. I want to look classy, not trashy!
- Wearing heels and looking like a Sasquatch. I would love to rock heels, but I’m already taller than average, so I just look ridiculous with 3 or 4 inch heels!
- People telling me “wow, you’re tall!” No kidding!
- Always being asked “do you play basketball?”
- Walking too fast for my short friends. Hey, I can’t help it that my legs are long!
- Having to duck in some doorways.
- Not having a long enough bed (I sleep on a twin mattress).
Don’t get me wrong, I love my height and being the person that I am, but sometimes it’s annoying being tall.